Saturday, October 3, 2020

October Is Upon Us

Its early October and fall is in the air.  Our leaves have not yet turned and I hope they do before wind and rain pulls them from the branches before we can get full color this year.  Last year we did not enjoy good color in my area.  Too much wind blowing the leaves off.


 









Here are a few photos I took in our back garden.  The colors, as you see, are not in full range yet and some are getting mighty feeble from the wind blowing off leaves before they changed.  I hope the coming days continue to be nice so we can enjoy color by next week.  
Our usual time for bright color is from Oct 10th to 20th each year.  We still have time for that to happen.  I am crossing my fingers.  
I am also enjoying the last of the flowers in our garden.  Among them, the sunflowers..... and put out this fall the mums for some added color.  The vegetables are all done.
Winter must be right around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment