Sunday, October 11, 2020

Xmastime is Approaching and I Would Like To Make a Few Little Gifts.

 Thanks for a quilter buddy of mine in Australia who sent me pictures of her latest Xmas project, I decided to make some Xmas coasters for little gifts.  This friend sent me the instructions for these coasters in 2018 and I went digging around and found them.  I immediately set out to find fabrics for some projects, then hunted again for my hexagon template so I could cut the pattern precisely.  I found everything I needed.

Here is my first set in its first stages.  I have all the pieces cut out.  Next I have to start sewing them together.  That will happen another day.  

I decided that if I can take 15 to 30 mins. each day to work on a project, I will have something accomplished at the end.  Its better than just thinking about it.  My usual method is to get going on something and keep working on it but these days that can't happen.  My decision to limit my time I think is a good one.  At least something will be created even if it takes ten times as long.

So bear with me folks.  I will be back with follow-up photos as they happen.

Hugs to all, S 

No comments:

Post a Comment