Friday, September 30, 2022

WORKED ON 'THE CROCHETER' WALL HANGING.

Its been saved in WIPS (Work in Progress) box for a few months, but today I worked on "The Crocheter" which was formally named "The Knitter" since I think it will be a gift to a neighbor who crochets on afghans nearly every day.

Two reasons had it stalled.  One, it needed something more added for interest.  I decided to go with a painting.  I found just the fabric for that addition.  Second, should it be a knitter or not?  The scene certainly works for a lady busy crocheting so I changed the title.

Of course, though the satin-stitching is done, there is lots more to do before its finished; border, layering, quilting, binding.  For now I will set it aside so I can concentrate on doing some cooking this afternoon.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment