Wednesday, April 6, 2022

'UNICORN SWEETIES' IS FINISHED

I was able to finish my "Unicorn Sweeties" wall hanging today.  It measures 16 by 20 inches.  I think I have enough unicorns for now.

I have been checking in my WIPs container and my Current Projects containers to see what I should finish next.  I have some blocks that finish 4" square in colors I liked a lot when I made them.  They have been sitting around for over a year, maybe three.  I probably should do something with them.

I could put them together to make a mini-quilt to put on the wall.  I am undecided right now whether to add lattice strips between the blocks or not.  Decisions, decisions.

For now I will have some lunch and then I plan to go play Bingo later today.  They have the games right here in my building so I do not have to go outdoors and be among strangers.  I will, of course, wear a mask.
For several months we were not allowed to congregate here in the building so all pot luck dinners, karaoke, Bible Study, and Bingo games we halted.  It will be nice to chat with my neighbors once again and even win a time or two in the coming months.

Have a good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment