Friday, April 1, 2022

"Bunny in a Flowerpot" is finally finished today.

It's another great day here in Maine.  The sun is shining and though its cold, its warmed up a bit.

I finally finished up with my latest door hanging, "Bunny in a Flowerpot" and it's on my front door.  Just in time for the Easter Holiday.  It measures 13 by 15 inches.  I really like it.  I sewed on a little lavender buggy button on the top of the flower on the right of Bunny and the brown rabbit has a cottontail and Bunny's ears and nose are shadowed with pink pencil.

I have cooking planned today so won't get back to my next door hanging I call "Unicorn Sweeties" which has been started.  I am so eager to get on to it, but I have Lithuanian bundies to make today and they take lots of time and effort with me resting in between parts.  But my family and I all enjoy them and I expect to see my family this week.  I made some bundies last nite and put them in the freezer for later in the week when my daughter comes to take me to my doctor's appointment.  I will have more on hand tomorrow when my son comes for his visit.  All is good. 

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment