Tuesday, March 16, 2021

"Irises In The Birches" is Coming Along

 I just got back to sewing again today after several days of playing idle.  I added the colors of my irises to the project.

Here it is, tacked down into place.  Its a rough viewing but at least I am making some progress.  It took me a few days just to decide on colors for the flowers.  I love irises and always have.  When I gardened I had them in all colors.  They were beautiful.  Unfortunately they did not last long enough to suit me.  It made for a lovely spring, but then I had to depend on other flowers, like my roses for color.

I hope to get back to this project again tomorrow.  As for the fluffy throats, I am thinking maybe cotton balls would answer.  The decision about fairies and insects also looms large.  I just love being creative.

Have a nice day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment