Sunday, January 30, 2022

I Worked on My Winter Warbler Door Hanging

 I finally got back to working on my Winter Warbler door hanging today.  I started the satin-stitching.  I want to get it done before we get too far into spring so I can use it this season.

I still have lots to do before its finished, but at least I made a start.

I am informed we got about 12 inches of snow with this latest storm.  Since I no longer have a car I do not have to worry about driving in this bad weather, nor do I have to jockey a car around the parking lot while they plow our parking lot.  And no shoveling snow off a car.  It sure makes my winters easier to handle though not driving my own car has its own issues.

I also managed to get my Gnome Village door hanging finished within the last several days and got it hung on my door.  It measures 17 by 17.5 inches.

Have a nice day my friends.  


No comments:

Post a Comment