Sunday, May 23, 2021

Repotted My Veggies Today

 Its time for larger growing areas for my seedlings so I repotted them today. I did the 4 mini tomatoes and the 3 mini red peppers.  I still have to repot my Stevia and thyme tomorrow.

Here they are in their new homes.  On the far left are 2 of the mini-red peppers.  The Lizanno tomatoes are in the front on the right and the 2 Red Robin tomatoes are behind them.

I also did the 3rd Mini-red Pepper.

A long view of all 7 repotted veggies.

Another view of the potted plants.

A closeup view of one of the Lizannos.  They grow larger than the Red Robins and already its spreading out.  I even have some blossoms on it.

My Stevia and Thyme will also be repotted, but tomorrow.  I am looking for some different containers for these two.  I may be able to grow them on my windowsill.  I will try to manage that.

We've had lovely weather around here in southwestern Maine and they should all be able to go outdoors this week as long as the weather report does not show any frosty nites coming up.  So far the nites are in the 40s which is safe for these veggies.  Unfortunately no word from management about our raised garden beds.  Last word was they are trying to get a grant.  Good luck with that.  That takes lots of time and effort to get a grant.  Maybe our raised beds are more likely next year.  I doubt we will see them this year.   I am thinking my repotted veggies will be a gift to my daughter who has a big yard and room for more veggies.

I wish you all a good day and lovely growing weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment