Saturday, May 9, 2020

My Favorite Race Horse of All Time is Secretariaat

I watched all 3 of his triumphant races in 1973 and needed to recall them again so I am saving a couple of the videos here for future watching when I have a minute.

The great TRIPLE CROWN RACES of 1973 will always go down in history as my favorite year.

This is the first leg of the Triple Crown in 1973.


In this, the Preakness, he started off last as usual, but as you watch this video, you can see him moving forward like a great train engine.  There was no stopping him when he started his move.

The following is the last leg of the Triple Crown...


If you want to see a machine in action, watch this magnificent animal win a race.

The Immortal Secretariat in a Nutshell......


Just click on "watch this video on youtube"


No comments:

Post a Comment