Tuesday, March 15, 2022

TWO DOOR HANGINGS FINISHED TODAY.

I finally finished both door hangings.

This one is "Easter Egger" and measures 15 1/2" by 16" so its the smaller one.

This one is "Easter Gnomes" and measures 17 1/2" by 21 1/2 inches.

Now I can think of making something else.  Right now I think I will rest a couple days before beginning a new project.

We had sunny weather today but cold, its still in the 30s and 40sF here in Southern Maine for now.

Oh yes, I also started some veggie seeds indoors yesterday.  There's both Garlic and Onion Chives, Italian Parsley and Bunching Onions.  I think I mentioned that I ordered my Tomato, Pepper, and English Thyme plants online.  They will arrive started and ready to transplant in my garden mid-May.  I just do not have the room to start many plants and that saves time, energy, and space.  In my little apartment, space is at a premium.

Have a good day my Friends.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment