Friday, November 13, 2020

Not A Creature Continues......

 I worked on my WH today, ".....Not A Creature Was Stirring..."

I worked on the satin-stitching today but more importantly, I chose a tiny fairy to add to my block.  I opted for a smaller child fairy.  Sorry, the pin is in the way on this photo, but I am too tired to take more pictures at this time and wanted to share.

I plan to shadow the mouse's hole and also add pink to the mouse's little ear.  The kitten is still not touched except for tacking it down in place.  This Wall Hanging which I make for my front door, should finish up around 15 inches by 17 inches unless I add some kind of narrow border.  Undecided on that decision yet.  

I also started my next Wall Hanging titled "....And a Piece of Cheese, and a..." of my little mouse making out his Christmas Wish List.

I am so happy that I have my sewing mojo back and my brain is thinking up so many ideas.  Too many, actually, but that's ok.  I will choose the ones I like best.

Have a good day.  Hugs, S 

No comments:

Post a Comment