Friday, March 22, 2019

Not Able To Work on My Projects Lately

I've been too sick to do anything.  Its not the flu I know that, no fever, no coughs.  Just erupting from both ends with a stomach that's constantly turning and tossing for  26 hours straight.  No sleep for the wicked.  I can't remember feeling this sick for decades.

I think at last count there were 5 of us that caught whatever it was.  One went to the ER and they said she had food poisoning.  But 4 others of us got the same thing and we were never in the same room together let alone eating the same foodstuffs so I think the doctors were wrong.  Yes, we do live in the same building so I think its getting thru the ventilation system.

Finally I was able to catch a few hour naps here and there and I can report the worst is over after 2 days of heck and a 3rd day feeling improvement.    I just made a big pot of chicken rice soup and its settling nicely after 3 days of not being able to handle food at all.  I had a bowl and its staying down.  A good thing.

On an uplifting note, I lost 7 pounds which is the silver lining.

Lets hope things continue to improve so I can come back next week for updated pictures of my projects.
Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment